The Pashupati Wellness Centre (PWC) Pvt. Ltd. is an organization established under the provision: [sub-section (2) of section 7 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013) and rule 18 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014] of Government of India on 13th day of October 2017 to run wellness activities for health promotion, disease prevention, therapy or healing, age reversal/youthfulness, rehabilitation and inner bliss of the people worldwide as per contemporary need.
PWC is a holistic health care center envisioned by a group of scholars, as a blend of Complementary and Alternative Medicines (CAMs), Paramedical Sciences, Yoga and spirituality. The worldwide prevalence of lifestyle related psychosomatic health problems, intermixing of work cultures, ecological and social imbalances, human conflicts and thought morbidity has compelled the mankind to think of alternatives and harm free natural approaches to be freed from them and live healthy, happy, harmonious and meaningful life at individual and global level. Skyrocketing technological and scientific advancements day by day has striven the best to minimize these human problems by making life luxurious far from natural living as guided by traditional healing systems, yoga and spirituality. This warrants the need of establishing holistic wellness center like PWC to provide harm free health services that come under CAMs and allied practices along with conventional medicine as required. The PWC aims to promote teaching, training, therapy/healing and research on CAM practices, yoga, spirituality and allied knowledge spectrum and concerned practices.
- To promote and maintain holistic health and wellness of individuals and groups worldwide by implementing experientially and experimentally evidenced integral approaches of Complementary & Alternative Medicines (CAMs) blended with modern Medical& Paramedical Sciences.
- To run integral wellness and healthcare activities such as teaching, training, therapy, research & development and advocacy on mind-body-spirit practices, dietary prescription, manipulative body based practices, energy healing, alternative medical systems (nature cure, Ayurveda etc.) and conventional medical & paramedical systemsas well.
- The primary objectives of PWC are to:
- 1. carry out teaching, training, therapy, research and development activities based on Complementary & Alternative Medicines (CAMs) (as defined by National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine), conventional medicine, physiotherapy and occupational therapy for health promotion, disease prevention, rehabilitation, rejuvenation, healing/therapy, age reversal and recreation of the people nationally and internationally.
- 2. develop, establish, organize, promote, acquire, run or manage health centers, health clubs, hospitals, fitness clubs, spas, yoga centers and research institute/s to carry out therapy, teaching, training and research based on yoga, ayurveda, nature cure, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, acupressure, chiropractic, energy healing, body manipulative therapies, diet therapy, spirituality and allied dimensions of CAMs and conventional medicine;and to do all acts and things as may be considered necessary and expedient for the attainment of aforesaid objectives.